CVC Credit Partners, L.P. along with its U.S. and non-U.S. counterparts, is the credit management business of CVC Capital Partners SICAV-FIS S.A. It was established in 2012 from the merger of CVC Cordatus with Apidos Capital Management, and currently manages approximately $13 billion in assets under management.
CVC Credit has significant experience investing in speculative grade credit; primarily 1st and 2nd lien loans and high-yield bonds. The CVC Credit Partners portfolio management team is staffed by a group of seasoned credit professionals who have developed extensive investment experience through years of trading and analysis in the bank loan and high yield markets.
CVC Credit is dedicated to investing in speculative grade credit on behalf of institutional investors globally (http://www.cvc.com/Credit-Partners.htmx).
Position – Senior Investment Analyst – Healthcare:
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Overall responsibility for a sub-portfolio of corporate issuers with focus on Healthcare;
- Reviewing and recommending new investment opportunities;
- Evaluating financial performance of issuers – including reviewing and opining on monthly/quarterly/annual operating statements/budgets and maintaining internal models;
- Developing trading and strategic-rebalancing investment recommendations based on an understanding of issuer and industry performance and expectations;
- Working as part of a team – communicating with portfolio managers, other investment team members and operations professionals
- Either an MBA with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience or an Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, communication, and writing skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, actively seeking out new areas of responsibility;
- Intelligence, creativity, as well as organization skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to influence people and extract information;
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Experience in distressed or middle market opportunities is a plus.
We will contact those individuals for interviews deemed best suited for this exciting career opportunity.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental, life and flexible spending programs.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.