Alcentra is a leading, global asset management firm specializing in sub-investment grade debt markets. With assets under management of approximately $24 billion, Alcentra employs nearly 120 people, including approximately 60 investment professionals. Alcentra has an investment track record that dates back to 1998 and alternative fixed income strategies include senior loans, high yield bonds, stressed/distressed debt, direct lending and mezzanine capital, and structured credit. Our investors include pension funds, insurance companies, government agencies, banks, and high net worth individuals. Alcentra is owned by BNY Mellon Asset Management and is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Boston, Dusseldorf, and a local presence in Singapore. Please visit our website at www.alcentra.com for more information.
Position Summary: The Product Management Associate will work in conjunction with the Alcentra’s Product Management and Sales teams, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts, Legal/Compliance teams, and BNY Mellon distribution groups to help grow Alcentra’s business. The Associate will be expected to coordinate and address monthly reporting deliverables and incoming information requests from clients, consultants and management related to a wide range of globally offered hedge funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, closed-end funds, and customized separately managed accounts. The Associate will also contribute to the preparation of marketing and sales related presentations and investor requests for proposals. The position reports to the Global Co-Heads of Product Management.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Assist in the production of general and specific client marketing materials including fund presentations, fact sheets, Due Diligence Questionnaires, and ad-hoc pitch materials;
- Assist in the production and distribution of monthly and quarterly performance reporting (e.g. portfolio attribution reports) for funds and Separately Managed Accounts;
- Populate and maintain qualitative and quantitative fund and firm information in investment consultant databases;
- Manage investor communications through Alcentra’s website;
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of investor Request for Proposal (RFPs);
- Ensure Alcentra’s client relationship management database (CRM) reflects updated, accurate client contact information, material communication records and activity postings and
- Collaborate with the Business Development team with regard to investor services and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in finance or finance-related field preferred;
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in a financial services firm. Asset management field preferred, experience in sub-investment grade credit / fixed income a plus;
- High degree of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable on phone with clients and service providers;
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail;
- Flexible team player able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Salary, discretionary bonus and attractive benefits, competitive with the market.
Please submit resumes to Meagan Walsh, Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
We will contact individuals we would like to consider for this opportunity.