14 August 2017
Deutsche Asset Management
With about EUR 777 billion of assets under management (as of December 31, 2015), Deutsche Asset Management is one of the world’s leading investment management organizations. Deutsche Asset Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes.
Our products and solutions provide flexible access to a wide range of investment opportunities across all asset classes. Products range from pooled funds to highly customized portfolios for a wide range of investors. They include active and passive funds, institutional mandates, and structured products. Our advisers and investment specialists are dedicated to creating asset management solutions for every client need and every risk, return, and liquidity preference.
Global asset manager looking for VP level High Yield Bond /Leveraged Loan Analyst. Analyst is responsible for making and defending investment recommendations for bond and loans within assigned sectors independently as well as working with senior analyst on additional sectors. The analyst is required to have a thorough understanding of assigned sectors and the issues and trends that are likely to impact investment performance and to make relative value recommendations to portfolio managers responsible for a variety of investment strategies.
- 7+ years experience in the Leveraged Loan and High Yield markets
- Ability to cover multiple industry sectors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare written recommendations with a clear and concise investment thesis.
- Demonstrated ability to assess information and make timely decisions
- Excellent quantitative skills including forecasting, recovery and probability analysis
- Ability to make and defend both primary and secondary market recommendations to multiple portfolio managers with different portfolio strategies
- Broad understanding of the High Yield Bond and Leveraged Loan markets including trends and the implication of those trends on credit selection
- Ability to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations; ability to work independently within a team structure
- MBA and/or CFA required