26 June 2015
About Z Capital Credit Partners
Z Capital Credit Partners, L.L.C. (“ZCCP”) is the credit fund management affiliate of Z Capital Partners, L.L.C. (together with ZCCP, “Z Capital“), a private equity firm with $1.9 billion of regulatory assets under management with offices in Lake Forest, IL and New York, NY.
Z Capital’s investment team has more than a nineteen-year track record investing capital of approximately $16 billion in private equity and credit-related strategies. Industries in which the principals of Z Capital have invested include consumer products, steel, steel processors, agriculture, gaming, leisure – real estate, manufacturing, specialty services and automotive.
The Credit Analyst will be an integral member of the Investment Team and primarily will be responsible for analyzing, recommending and monitoring broadly syndicated and middle market leveraged loan investments across a range of industries. The candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding platform with opportunities for growth. The position will be based in Lake Forest, IL or New York, NY. Responsibilities will include:
- Performing comprehensive credit analysis and evaluating capital structures, company fundamentals, industry trends and credit agreement terms.
- Writing formal credit memoranda and presenting investment recommendations to ZCCP’s Investment Committee.
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments and providing timely updates to portfolio managers on financial results, covenant compliance and any developing credit situations.
- Analyzing borrower amendment requests, preparing detailed memoranda describing the requests and providing consent recommendations to the portfolio manager or Investment Committee.
- Constructing and maintaining cash flow/valuation models.
- 2-4 years of underwriting experience in the syndicated leverage loan market.
- Completion of a formal analyst training program at an investment bank, commercial bank, or finance company.
- Completion or progress towards CFA designation preferred but not required.
- In-depth understanding of credit.
- Keen ability to construct concise, persuasive verbal and written investment opinions.
- Superior analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a creative, competitive personality who possesses a high energy level. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, hardworking, self-motivated and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Human Capital – Cultural
Z Capital’s human capital is a highly skilled, diverse group of individuals with intelligence, integrity and strong work ethics.
Z Capital’s culture is one of high ethical standards, performance and accountability.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Z Capital Partners, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
|Two Conway Park 150 Field Drive Lake Forest, IL 60045||FT Building 1330 Avenue of the Americas Suite 1100 New York, NY 10019||Schneckenmannstrasse 25 Suite 300 8044 Zurich Switzerland|