Strong public BDC seeks 2 associates to become the core of the firm’s portfolio analytics team, working for the Head of Asset Management; ideally one will be more analytically focused, and the other will be more facile with dashboards, presentation skills and investor relations.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- periodic reporting on the firm’s credit funds;
- special projects across investor relations, capital markets, management reporting, and fundraising; constructing fund models;
- supporting the business development process with data;
- writing commentary for investors related to performance, outlook and positioning; and, acting as the primary liaison between the Asset Management team and the Valuation, Compliance, and Financial Reporting teams.
As a valued member of the team, the successful candidate will gain an understanding of private debt investing, portfolio analysis, and investor relations, and work across all the firm’s platforms, building a set of skills transferable to portfolio management.
Candidates will have:
- 3-6 years of experience with relevant portfolio reporting, data analytics or institutional investment;
- a high level of competence in data mining, data analytics, and financial modeling, with advanced Excel skills;
- an obvious strength for skillfully managing large quantities of abstract data with a strong quantitative aptitude, excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with a natural intellectual curiosity;
- and the ability to consistently deliver promised results in the face of challenging circumstances.
Please send resume (no cover letter required) to [email protected].