31 October 2014
Associate, Leveraged Finance – NYC
Citi’s Capital Markets Origination division is comprised of over 20 different groups (including Leveraged Finance), many of which are hybrids between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. This unique mix of groups drives the fixed income and equities markets by providing products and liquidity for our clients. Typical responsibilities of Capital Markets Origination includes managing overall fixed income and equity relationships as well as dialogue with corporate clients; originating, marketing, structuring and executing fixed income and equity transactions; and demonstrating ways to limit interest rate and credit risk through the use of derivatives.
- Coordinate the development and drafting of all marketing presentations and offering documents across a variety of groups both internally and outside the firm
- Manage internal credit approval drafting and processes
- Aid in the development of numerous presentations to corporate and financial sponsor clients which describe and help develop various financing and capital structure
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) to five (5) years of investment banking related experience.
- B.B.A., Finance and/or an M.B.A. are preferred but not required.
- Ability to analyze financial models and forecasts
- Proficient in fundamental financial and credit analysis utilizing a full compliment of information sources including public filings, equity and fixed income research, Bloomberg and rating agency reports; Demonstrated ability to work within a team concept
- Familiarity with credit documentation and the structuring of non-investment grade loan and bond transactions (strongly preferred).