14 August 2018
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s Communications, Internet & Media (CI&M) Investment Banking team is seeking a highly motivated, accomplished, and dynamic individual to join our growing practice.
Associates in the CI&M practice play a leadership role in new business development and execution of advisory and capital markets transactions.
Responsibilities include creating marketing materials, refining financial models, performing due diligence, and coordinating with senior bankers, clients, attorneys, investors, and other senior professionals to complete transactions. Primary responsibility for training, supervising, and mentoring junior team members and ensuring delivery of high-quality work product to clients and senior bankers.
Over time, associates develop advanced industry knowledge and client management skills through interaction with clients and senior bankers. The successful candidate will be highly adaptable and capable of producing accurate, creative work in demanding, time-constrained situations. The work environment requires significant autonomous decision-making capabilities and the ability to drive completion of multiple projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree
- 4 years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector, and/or financial products
- Mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation or review of in-depth financial models involved in transactions
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced skills in written and oral communications, and interpersonal relationship management
- Solid analytical and sales skills
- MBA degree, with a Finance focus
- 6 years of related work experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Significant financial modeling experience
LOCAL CANDIDATES STRONGLY PREFERRED!
San Francisco, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: eoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf