23 July 2014
VP, Leveraged Finance Origination & Restructuring – NYC
An opportunity to join the Leveraged Finance Origination and Restructuring (LFO&R) team in New York as a Vice President. LFO&R is an investment banking product group responsible for originating, structuring and executing leveraged, rescue and distressed financings, including high yield bonds and leveraged loans, for non-investment grade clients. LFO&R works closely with Credit Suisse’s investment banking industry groups in their origination and execution efforts, as well as with leveraged finance capital markets (high yield and loans) and liability management in structuring transactions. LFO&R also originates and executes select restructuring advisory engagements and provides capital structure and advisory services in distressed M&A situations.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of leveraged finance transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Managing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Managing and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Overseeing and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Relevant deal experience in leveraged finance
- Demonstrated ability to manage deal teams
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.