1 August 2014
Trading Operations Assistant – Chicago
OFS Management (www.ofsmanagement.com) has been a full-service provider of capital and leveraged finance solutions to North American corporations for more than 19 years. We provide cash flow and asset-based debt financing to support leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and corporate restructurings. Since our founding in 1995, we have originated, structured and managed more than 1,900 loan transactions, aggregating in excess of $9.4 billion.
*Pls. Note: This position is for OFS Management and not CIM GROUP.
Position provides administrative support to assist in the facilitation of the execution of CLO strategy.
- Attend committee meetings to record and maintain minutes of approval discussion meetings, including buy and sell decisions, relative value decisions.
- Assist in generation of trade ticket documentation in Everest.
- Assist with data on credit statistics on underlying borrowers in both Everest and Bloomberg.
- Assist in linking actual portfolios to Bloomberg, including setting alerts on pricing levels.
- Assist in monitoring/projecting cash positions in all funds.
- Assist in developing model debt portfolios for future fundraising purposes.
- Assist in developing trading models on existing portfolios integrating credit and market pricing metrics.
- Assist in checking approval documentation vs trade ticket documentation (compliance).
- Ensure that Allocation Policy is adhered to with respect to various funds.
- Assist/working with operations in monitoring of concentration levels per indentures.
- As necessary, obtain market color on loan opportunities in market.
- Maintain relationships with Agent banks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics and/or Information Technology; Master’s Degree a plus.
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in Credit and/or Operations role, preferably in CLO environment.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Black Mountain, Markit and/or Wall Street Office.
- Must be thoroughly proficient in MS office especially Word and Excel.
Please apply at the following website: