2 September 2014
Loan Products Group Associate, Global Capital Markets – NYC (Job Number:: 3032885)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1, 200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leading, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Capital Markets (GCM) responds with market judgment and ingenuity to meet clients’ needs for capital. Whether executing an IPO, a debt offering or a leveraged buyout, GCM integrates Morgan Stanley’s expertise in Sales and Trading and in Investment Banking, offering clients seamless advise and sophisticated solutions. We originate, structure and execute public and private placement of equities, investment-grade and non-investment-grade debt and related products.
An associate in the Loan Products Group would be a member of the team that initiates, negotiates and executes the underwriting and structuring of loan commitments made to Corporate Clients. The team executes a high volume of loan transactions against tight timelines.
- Manage transaction process: loan analytics (modeling, loan pricing), prepare memos, & close lending obligations
- Work closely with Capital Commitment Committee to review / approve relationship and event lending commitments
- Senior Management Presentations
- CCAR Process
- This role also requires constant interaction with senior professionals throughout the firm (Operations, Controllers, Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Risk, & ISG Senior Management) and therefore strong leadership and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Quantitative skills
- Familiarity with credit markets, credit risk metrics, and the loan product is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is necessary
Apply online (Job Number:: 3032885)