15 April 2014
High Yield Credit Analyst – Greater Kansas City
- Support top performing high yield funds with credit research:
- Provide bottom up, deep dive, fundamental credit research in support of top performing high yield managed funds.
- Research investment opportunities across all levels of capital structure
- Provide investment recommendations supported by oral and written reports
- Sector expertise welcome, but must be able to also work as a generalist, looking for value across the capital structure.
- As part of a top performing collaborative investment team, be able to share ideas and contribute individually, and as a group member.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate history should include experience in a competitive, performance oriented investment management setting, with products measured against peer group.
- High yield credit analysis experience required; junior, intermediate and senior level analysts will be considered.
- Qualtiy of credit skills is paramount.
- Strong, fundamental research training is critical, as is experience in a highly research oriented environment.
- Research experience across the capital structure required – bank loan experience preferred.
- Appropriate related Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA preferred, CFA strongly preferred.
- Personal integrity
- Highly analytical, investigative mind.
- Resourceful, self motivated
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as individual contributor.