17 October 2014
Credit Analyst, Leveraged Finance – NYC
Join one of THE largest banking and financial services institutions in the WORLD !!! We are looking for a Credit Analyst for our growing Leveraged Finance Group.
Outstanding employee benefit package including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Profit Sharing, 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid vacation, sick, and Holidays, and much, much more!
A Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst is responsible for making and defending investment recommendations for Leveraged Loan portfolios within assigned sectors. The analyst is required to have a thorough understanding of assigned sectors and the issues and trends that are likely to impact investment performance and to make relative value recommendations to portfolio managers responsible for a variety of investment strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 + years minimum experience in the Leveraged Loan and Corporate/syndication markets
- Ability to cover multiple industry sectors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare written recommendations with a clear and concise investment thesis.
- Demonstrated ability to assess information and make timely decisions
- Excellent quantitative skills including forecasting, recovery and probability analysis
- Ability to make and defend both primary and secondary market recommendations to multiple portfolio managers with different portfolio strategies
- Broad understanding of the Leveraged Loan markets including trends and the implication of those trends on credit selection
- Ability to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations; ability to work independently within a team structure
About this companyFollow company
Search Consultants of Northern Jersey, with over forty five years in the staffing industry, has extensive knowledge of the recruiting process from the clients and candidates point of view. Our background also includes being one of the first office ever established within MRINetwork.
Honesty and integrity in dealing with people has been the key to our success over the years. We have received many referrals over the years from clients and candidates because they felt we treated them with respect and professionalism.
Our commitment to our clients and candidates earned us many awards while with the MRINetwork, including numerous “Office of the year” awards. We also have had numerous top ten Account Executives in a variety of industries. This kind of dedication in a staffing partner is essential in today’s work environment.
The keys to our success in serving you are our people, process and performance.