6 December 2013
Analyst, Investor Relations – NYC, Boston (Job Number: 1316717)
Description: Alcentra, The Company
Alcentra a global asset management firm focused on sub-investment grade corporate credit, is a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon). The Alcentra team brings together a depth of knowledge in sub-investment grade corporate debt that covers the entire spectrum of investment possibilities from Secured Loans and High Yield Bonds to Direct Lending & Mezzanine, Distressed Debt and Special Situations to Structured Credit.
Alcentra works with investors around the world to help them make the most of the market opportunities. Its clients gain access through a large range of investment funds and where required Alcentra can help them build a portfolio tailored to their own specific needs and requirements.
Alcentra has highly experienced people, based in Boston, London, New York and Singapore, who work across asset classes, business sectors and geographies. Each member of the investment team has long experience in their chosen field of specialisation.
The Investor Relations Analyst will provide presentation and data support within the European and US Business Development Team, working alongside existing staff on the following:
- Responsibility for monthly reporting on all funds, coordinating with both the transaction management team and Portfolio Managers
- Ongoing maintenance of performance reporting to indices and consultant databases
- Reviewing and updating marketing material on a monthly basis and ensuring financial promotions compliance procedures are followed
- Quarterly review and update of due diligence questionnaires
- Sending out weekly fund estimates
- Prepare US specific versions of marketing materials in accordance with MBSC requirements
- Maintain investor holding information
- Responses to BNY legal investor searches Assistance preparing bespoke presentations
- Supporting the team with investor queries, due diligence updates and RFP s Re s pon s e s to periodic BNY requests including investor revenue spreadsheets
- Support of the London and New York based Business Development teams General assistance in coverage while team members are traveling including answering calls
- High level of computer literacy including very strong power point and excel skills
- Experience in the financial markets and highly numerate
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
How to apply
If your profile matches the above requirements and youre looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please apply via the BNY Mellon Careers site.
Apply online (Job Number: 1316717)