2 September 2014
2015 Graduate Analyst – Leverage & Acquisition Finance – NYC (Job # 00004XXO)
HSBC’s Global Banking & Markets is an emerging markets-led and financing focused business that provides tailored financial solutions to major government, corporate and institutional clients worldwide. We are beginning to see the results of recent investment and development, both in our people and the range of products we offer. With over 140 years of worldwide banking experience and a significant international footprint, we are also perfectly positioned to benefit from emerging markets around the world. HSBC is truly the world’s local bank.
Leveraged & Acquisition Finance
HSBC Leveraged and Acquisition Finance has built a team with expertise across all sectors and financing markets. Since October 2007, HSBC’s US Leveraged & Acquisition Finance group has been involved in a lead capacity in a number of transactions that incorporate both investment grade and leveraged financings including; bridge loans, bank facilities and bonds for acquisitions, recapitalizations, refinancings and LBO’s.
As one of the top global market players we are looking for the highest caliber individuals at the Analyst level to join our team where you will benefit from working with an array of senior individuals who are heavyweights in this industry, working on a multitude of transactions and should you prove yourself you will be given the opportunity for unparalleled exposure; undertaking portfolio management responsibilities, debt structuring and having the responsibility of running on transactions from post origination through to execution.
At HSBC, we are committed to providing the very best in learning and development opportunities. HSBC offers you a full-time structured program with:
- Corporate and program induction (an introduction to HSBC and goal setting objectives)
- Training in our London Offices with all global graduates
- Includes Product and Technical Training
- A variety of experiences
- Speaker Series to gain exposure to other areas of the Bank.
- Mentoring Program
- Introduction to a Senior and Junior Mentor
- Organized Mentor events to foster mentor relationships
- Social networking (frequent events throughout the program to strengthen networks within HSBC.)
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Social and Networking events to build bonds and networks throughout the HSBC Group
- A unique opportunity to gain experience with meaningful assignments
- Undergraduates in their graduating senior year, minimum 3.2 cumulative overall GPA
- BA/BS, all majors are considered, concentration in finance or economics a plus
- Superior quantitative, analytical, communication and leadership skills are essential
- Exposure to financial modeling and leveraged finance is preferred (financial analysis, LBO modeling, and a general understanding of the credit markets; mezzanine, loans, high yield, etc. from the origination through to syndication and distribution)
- A willingness to commit to the full program (including social events)
- A second language is also advantageous, but not essential
Apply online (Job # 00004XXO)