S&P Global Market Intelligence is pleased to present a free webinar detailing today’s M&A market, including how current and potential obstacles might affect the leveraged finance world:
- Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Eastern time
- Duration: 1 hour
Included in the webinar: Transaction activity has always been impacted by numerous outside factors. Recent complications include Brexit, trade wars, and tariffs. With numerous potential influences, what is the current state of the market, based on these latest trends?
Join S&P Global Market Intelligence for a complimentary webinar, where industry experts share their insights while focusing on the M&A, Debt, and Private Equity transactional markets.
- Analyzing recent global M&A volumes and factors driving activity. What is the outlook of M&A deals for the US?
- Debt markets and LBO activity: What is the current state of the market?
- Deep dive into private equity including buy and sell-side conditions and strategies
Webinar viewers can, while registering, submit questions to be answered by the panelists.