January 23, 2018
Featuring LCD’s high yield expert Martin Fridson. Some of the topics covered:
- Return vs risk, by asset category (with surprising results re distressed debt)
- Total return, by industry
- Default rate forecast
- Poll: Will US HY spreads go up/down/unchanged in 2018?
As well, the webinar features reviews/outlooks of the U.S. leveraged loan market, along with the European high yield and leveraged loan markets.
July 12, 2017
Featuring LCD CLO reporter Andrew Park. Some of the topics:
- A look at record-low yields in the leveraged loan market
- Analysis of loan market supply (new loan issuance) vs Demand (retail investment + CLO issuance)
- Specifics on CLO formation
- Cost of borrowing: US (cheap) vs Europe (not cheap)
- Why CLOs are attractive investments